One Teaspoon NZ
Fearless and confident in its ability to deliver, One Teaspoon pushes boundaries through its unique designs, rebellious vibe, and strong colourways. With a focus on fit and quality, we’re confident you’ll find something you’ll love.
One Teaspoon has been a premium designer of denim for over seventeen years, bringing you a variety of luxury clothing options to choose from at affordable prices. Take a look through the collection today.
Discover One Teaspoon Clothing in NZ
One Teaspoon NZ fosters a ‘fantastically rebellious’ style for lovers of denim all over the world. Denim is a true favourite in the fashion world. Dress it up or down, it is always a versatile fashion choice. Simply add a pair of heels or patterned scarf to complete the look.
We cannot get enough of One Teaspoon’s Montana Studded Bonita High Waist Shorts. Fitted enough to complement your shape, but flowy enough to move and breathe, the unique piece will take centrestage in your spring/summer wardrobe.
Steal Hearts with One Teaspoon Bandits
One Teaspoon Bandits is a luxury range of jeans and shorts. The range is available in all shapes, lengths and sizes to suit your style. From low waist shorts to powder blue full-length jeans, there’s a style for everyone. We’re loving these Shabby Bandits in cool khaki green.
Denim Fashion: Trends and Forecasts
We’re excited that denim is back and better than ever. Here are our top 3 fave looks that we’re sure will inspire your best look this season:
- Jumpsuits - Easy to wear and perfect for this weather. Add a blazer for a professional look, or a complementary clutch for a glitzy evening look.
- Overalls - Keep comfortable without sacrificing on style. One Teaspoon’s Safari Camp Overalls are super soft, incredibly breathable, and cute to boot!
- Patterns & Colours - We love pairing denim with leopard print, wrapped up in a gorgeous short jumpsuit.
Style Guide: Denim 101
Ok, so you’ve fallen in love with One Teaspoon NZ (how could you not?) but you’re unsure of how to get the most out of your denim. Here’s how we love to style our denim pieces:
- Let the denim do the talking - Pair your skirt with a simple pair of heels and plain white t-shirt for effortless style.
- Add a pop of colour - Try colour-coordinating your top and shoes for a truly elegant look you can take from the office to the bar in no time.
- Go casual – As much as we love the glam look, pairing your jeans or skirt with some sneakers and an oversized jumper is the perfect, relaxed look for that Sunday brunch.
For more information on the range, contact email@example.com today.